TPTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guidelines

3 posters

Go down

Guidelines Empty Guidelines

Post by Solo Wed May 15, 2013 1:58 pm

Some basic FAQ/guidelines for this forum :

Registration : You should be able to request joining the "TPTT Members" usergroup after registering (needs confirmation from me which I usually grant as soon as I'm online). If not PM me or leave a message in here and I will do the necessary. I won't promote guest accounts automatically unless you post something or choose a username that is recognizable (random letters and numbers aren't). Don't be afraid to poke either way, this is really the basic usergroup everyone should belong to if you intend to read or post anything.

Avatar : You can also select your avatar in your profile if you want. There are some generic TPTT looking ones in the gallery to choose from (most major kingdoms from the game). I can make more if requested and it's not too complicated.

Access : TPTT members have full access to the public discussion forum, can make posts, have signatures, use links, edit their posts, etc (the usual stuff). If I forgot to activate something (like polls) you think would be usefull, you can ask me directly.

New topics : I haven't restricted the possibility to create new topics. However, I'd like this forum to be a bit organized and not have several topics on the same subject (so please check if someone started one before jumping on the button) because it goes against the very reason of doing this in the first place.

------------------------------

Because our public discussions seem to have an impact on permissions from other mods, I'm restricting them to confirmed accounts (it's not like I ask for an ID or a serial number anyway).

You will now have to make the request (from usergroups, click the group and request joining or direct PM or replying here) and I won't promote automatically anymore.

Important topic and announcements will be made in the register and informations section so that guests that don't want to discuss or read about the development can ignore it and jump straight to the practical things.

Last edited by Solo on Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Solo
Solo
Admin

https://theprinceandthethane.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Guidelines Empty Re: Guidelines

Post by Guildhaste Thu May 30, 2013 10:22 am

Can i join "TPTT Members" usergroup?
Guildhaste
Guildhaste

Back to top Go down

Post by Solo Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:50 pm

Because our public discussions seem to have an impact on permissions from other mods, I'm restricting them to confirmed accounts.

You will now have to make the request and I won't promote automatically anymore. Important topic and announcements will be made in the register and informations section so that guest that don't want to discuss or read about the development can ignore it and jump straight to the practical things.
Solo
Solo
Admin

https://theprinceandthethane.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Radetzky Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:28 pm

Sorry for buggering,but just registered so I would like to thank in advance for the membership.
Radetzky
Radetzky
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum